Just thought we'd share some pics of our awesome studio set up to go with our "dark room" post.
Our fancy 500W light chills out on a trusty 2x4 supported by a few clamps (their height carefully measured of course). The screen is resting on a pile of Architectural Digests and the transparencies are weighed down with a perfectly sized piece of glass that we found in an old picture frame. After a lot of failures with other set-ups (and other emulsions), this has actually worked out quite well for us.
We weren't sure how the text would work out, since our screens only have a 110 mesh, but we were pleasantly surprised with the results! We tested it on cotton muslin before moving onto the onesies.